Product Profile of Two Wire Temperature Transmitter
Two Wire Temperature Transmitter converts thermocouple or RTD or mV input to 4- 30 mA output signal. The Temperature Transmitter requires two wires, a power supply within a range of 16 to 40 V DC to operate efficiently. The Temperature Transmitter is capable of functioning under a temperature range varying from 0 Degree C to 70 Degree C. Two Wire Temperature Transmitter can be stored under a temperature ranging from 10 Degree C to 70 Degree C.
Anadig Systems manufactures Two Wire Temperature Transmitter. Anadig Systems offers wide range of process control instruments like circular chart recorder, RTD temperature sensors, thermocouples and thermo wells, junction boxes, loop power indicator, PID temperature controller, alarm annunciator, table top calibrator, digital temperature indicator cum controller, PC based data acquisition and control systems. Anadig Systems is an ISO 9001-2000 certified company.
Key Features of Two Wire Temperature Transmitter
- Converts thermocouple or RTD or mV input to 4- 30 mA output signal
- Requires two wires, a power supply within a range of 16 to 40 V DC to operate efficiently
- Capable of functioning under a temperature range varying from 0 Degree C to 70 Degree C
- Can be stored under a temperature ranging from 10 Degree C to 70 Degree C
Product Specification of Two Wire Temperature Transmitter
- Input:Thermocouple or RTD or mV, Input Two Wire Microcircuit Design
- Accuracy:± 0.3 % FS +/- 1 Digit
- Ambient Temperature:Ambient Temperature Range : 0 to 70 °C
- Dimensions:45 mm DIa Height 34 mm for Head Mounted Assembly
- Output:4 - 20mA
- Storage Temperature:Storage Temperature Range : 10 to 70 °C
- Protection:Upscale Break Protection : Non-Isolated (Isolated option available)
- Enclosure:Mounting Enclosures : DIN Rail, IP55 / Flame proof head mounted T/C or RTC head mounted, Field mounted enclosure.
- Supply Voltage:Wide Supply Voltage : 16 V to 40 V.D.C.
- Output Range:4 - 20 mA D.C. Zero and Span adjustment range +/- 25%