Product Profile of Mv And Ma Sink/ Source Handheld Calibrator
Mv and mA Sink/ Source Handheld Calibrator operates on a power supply of 230 VAC +/-10% or 9 V DC alkaline battery. The Handheld Calibrator is designed with 4½ digit liquid crystal display indication for mA or mV. The Calibrator generates source up to 20 mA or mV. Mv and mA Sink/ Source Handheld Calibrator is portable and comes in tabletop mounted version.
Anadig Systems manufactures Mv and mA Sink/ Source Handheld Calibrator. Anadig Systems offers wide range of process control instruments like circular chart recorder, RTD temperature sensors, thermocouples and thermo wells, junction boxes, loop power indicator, PID temperature controller, alarm annunciator, table top calibrator, digital temperature indicator cum controller, PC based data acquisition and control systems. Anadig Systems is an ISO 9001-2000 certified company.
Key Features of Mv And Ma Sink/ Source Handheld Calibrator
- Operates on a power supply of 230 VAC +/-10% or 9 V DC alkaline battery
- Designed with 4½ digit liquid crystal display indication for mA or mV
- Generates source up to 20 mA or mV
- Comes in tabletop mounted version
Product Specification of Mv And Ma Sink/ Source Handheld Calibrator
- Accuracy:+/-0.01 mA ± 1 digt for current range, +/- 0.01 mv FSD for voltage range
- Display:Display (LCD) : 31/2 Digit or 41/2 Digit
- Battery:9 VDC Everyday 216 with Low Battery Indication by for 9 V DC. Battery is provided at the back panel for continuous and stable current output. Alkaline battery is recommended.
- Input:Current Sink Input : 0 to 19.99 mA 0..1 mA Reduction, 0 to 19.999 m A 0.1 mA Reduction
- Output:Source Output : 0 to 19.99 mA
- Source:Source & Sink : 0 to 199.99 mA, Sink/Source : Selection by Toggle Switch
- Supply:230 VAC +/- 10% or Battery 9V DC Alkaline. (Selection by Toggle Switch)