Product Profile of Fiber Optic Physics Trainer Kit
Fiber Optic Physics Trainer Kit is designed to learn physics of fiber optics including fiber preparation, connectorisation, coupling of two fibers, light travelling around corners in an optical fiber, colour light travelling down an optical fiber, photodiode detecting light etc. Fiber Optic Physics Trainer Kit is manufactured by Falcon Electro-Tek Pvt. Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 recognised company.
Falcon Electro-Tek Pvt. Ltd. Also manufactures a wide range of technical training and testing products in the field of electronics, telecommunications, optics and photonics. The Fiber Optic Physics Trainer Kit of model LINK-D can be used to perform analog links, digital links and voice link.
Key Features of Fiber Optic Physics Trainer Kit
- On-board Function Generator.
- Transmitter: 1No.
- Receiver: 2Nos.
- Fiber Optic Analog Link.
- Fiber Optic Digital Link.
- Signal strength indicator.
- Initial fibre end preparation [Connectorisation].
- Light travelling around corners in an optical fiber.
- Coloured light travelling down an optical fiber.
- Photodiode detecting light.
- LED output as a function of a current.
- LED shining light into fiber.
- Adjusting coupling efficiency of the LED.
- Adjusting coupling efficiency of the photodiode.
- Transmission of light between two fibers.
- Transmission through a gap between fibers.
- Fiber optic transmission sensor.
- Fiber optic reflection sensor.
- Measuring losses in the fiber:
- Measurement of propagation loss.
- Measurement of connector loss.
- Measurement of bending loss.
- How connector loss is affected by fiber end quality.
- Measurement of Numerical Aperture.
- Setting up of fiber optic Analog Link.
- Setting up of fiber optic Digital Link.
- Setting of fiber optic Voice Link.