Product Profile of Self-Services Automatic Phone Card Vending Machine
Future Techniks Private Limited manufactures Self-Services Automatic Phone Card Vending Machine. Future Techniks Private Limited is an ISO 9001: 2000 certified company. The Self-Services Automatic Phone Card Vending Machine is used for Vending Re-Charge Scratch card or SIM card.
Key Features of Self-Services Automatic Phone Card Vending Machine
- Accepts Bank Notes of denominations INR 10, 20, 50 and 100 and dispenses the phone card as selected by the user
- Fast Acceptance of Bank Note by the validation in 3 seconds/per note.
- Enabling or Disabling of Bank Note denomination is user configurable in the machine.
- Electronic Audit Function to view the transaction and stock with the built-in real Time clock with date function.
- Standard machine is wall mountable.
- Pedestal Stand is available as an add-on option for floor standing model.
- A backlit LCD is provided to display the Note Validation Process and Card dispensing process.
- Phone Card Vending Machine is configured for a maximum of three Vend Lines.
- Models Available from Single Vend Line to Three Vend Lines with capacity option to hold 300 cards in the stacker of each of the three Vend Lines.
- Cards are dispensed against receipt of exact value by Bank Notes only.
- No change is provided by the machine.
- When Cards are empty, it stops accepting by Bank Notes by Switching off the Bank Note Validator.
- Optional Acceptance of Bank Notes of different countries is available.
- Applicable Card Size:
- Weight: 18Kgs. 27 kgs 33 Kgs and 35Kgs.