Product Profile of Automatic Hardness Tester
Automatic Hardness Tester is a horizontal loading mechanical strength testing machine that measures the force required to break a tablet by a diametric compression test. The Hardness Tester is a digital unit that is provided with password protection for secured data storage. The Automatic Hardness Tester provides connectivity to any balance via RS 232 interface to weigh the tablets before and after conducting the test. Automatic Hardness Tester of model VDIGITAB I is equipped with microcontroller based circuitry, specially designed to measure hardness, diameter and thickness of the tablets.
Veego Instruments Corporation manufactures Automatic Hardness Tester. Veego Instruments Corporation offers wide range of laboratory instruments tape density test apparatus, potentiometric titrators, leak test apparatus, tablet hardness tester, tablet friability test apparatus, melting or boiling test apparatus. This range of products is useful for research and development and quality control laboratories attached to chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries.
Key Features of Automatic Hardness Tester
- Digital Tablet Hardness Tester
- It measures the force required to break a tablet by a diametric compression test
- It is a horizontal loading mechanical strength testing machine
- Equipped with microcontroller based circuitry, specially designed to measure hardness, Diameter and Thickness of the tablets
- Measuring units for Thickness and Diameter: mm (Millimeter) or IN (Inches) hardness selectable in either Newton (N), kilopond (kp) or Strong Cobb (Sc)
- Provides connectivity to any balance via RS 232 interface to weigh the tablets before and after conducting the test
- Password protection for secured data storage
- High resolution, 3.5 inches colour LCD panel
- RS 232 interface for electronic balance
- Automatic sizing (diameter) of new batch of tablets
- Dot Matrix printer interface
Product Specification of Automatic Hardness Tester
- Display:3.5 inch color TFT LCD panel. & Informative 240 x 64, blue graphic LCD display.
- Keypad:Local for simple operations and PS2 Keyboard for other data entry operations
- Principle:Measuring principle: Electronic Load Cell with solid state strain gauges.
- Thickness:Tablet thickness: 0-10 mm
- Width:Tablet Width: 0-25 mm
- Accuracy:Measuring Accuracy: Better than 1 N
- Dimensions:(L x W x H): 390 x 390 x 740 mm
- Power:230 V AC, 50 Hz.
- Range:Measuring Range: 1N- 300 N
- Weight:Calibration Weights: Dead Weights in kg & 25kg
- Diameter:Tablet Diameter: 45 mm
- Interface:RS-232 serial port parallel printer port
- Housings:Instrument Housing: M.S. fabricated with epoxy powder coated
- Input:Tactile Keyboard + PS-2/PC Keyboard
- Printer:Parallel Interface for 80 Columns Dot Matrix Printer.