Product Profile of Microcontroller Based Electronic Components Functional Tester
Microtek instruments manufactures microcontroller based electronic components functional tester, mme-ect 20. The product functionally tests a variety of electronic active components and linear ics including diodes, zener diodes, transistors, scr, ujt, fet operational amplifiers, comparators, transistor arrays, optocouplers, analog switches, multiplexers, voltage followers, a to d converters, d to a converters, timers, vco, pll, waveform generators, voltage regulators, seven segment displays, relays and other selected special function analog ics. The product features no personality cards, reference ic, ic data is required. The buzzer is to indicate bad ic. The salient features of the microcontroller based electronic components functional tester:
- Computer interface through rs232c for enhancement of ic test library
- Step mode to locate the faculty pin, step number and faculty pin number are displayed
- Automatic testing of ic after entering the ic number. No wiring is required.
- Continuous mode of testing ics until aborted. Number of times the test was successful is displayed.
- Backspace clear select option and number keys for editing ic number.
- Remembers the ic number for repeated testing of same ic.
- Self test facility during power - on and through keyboard.
- Help key for short description of the various key function available
- Potential free 20 pin zif [zero insertion force] socket for easy insertion and removal of ics under test and component holder to hold components.