Product Profile of Drain Jetting Pumps
PressureJet Systems Pvt. Ltd offers Drain jetting pumps. PressureJet Systems Pvt. Ltd offers high pressure, reciprocating triplex plunger pumps, etc. Drain jetting pumps is also known as Sewer jetting / gutter cleaning. Sewer jetting / gutter cleaning is the process of using high pressure water jetting drain equipments to bring a sewer drain line back to like-new condition without having to actually replace the line.
Key Features of Drain Jetting Pumps
- Cost-effective practice as well as a nearly effortless task, especially for sewer cleaning that are heavily used, even for grease.
- Sewer jetters is a special pressure washers designed specifically to clean the pipes leading from sinks and bathtubs leading to the tanks, even those at long distances, which is especially helpful in case of industrial piping.
- The sewer jetting / drain pipe cleaners work at a high pressure, between 150-300 bar and 12-400 lpm.
- The Drain Jetting & Gutter Cleaners use a special nozzle that gets down into the drains to loosen and cuts the clogged materials that are obstructing the pathways. This essentially scours the pipes and then washes the debris back up to be removed, usually through a vacuum pump.
- Pressure Jet also offers special rotating drain / sewer cleaning nozzles and inspection camera.