Product Profile of Plastic Fasteners
Endeavour Engineering manufactures Plastic Fasteners. Endeavour Engineering offers different types of plastic and mould parts products. Plastic Fasteners is used in various industries like in the foodstuffs and medical, Chemical, Electronic and Electrical industries.
Key Features of Plastic Fasteners
- Made of Polyamide 6.6 , Poly Acetal, PP [Polypropylene]
- The working temperature range of Plastic fastener is from -30 °C to +130 °C and it has a peak utilization temperature of +155 °C
- Fasteners from plastics are extremely light, do not rust, clean and insulating.
- Offers excellent resistance to traction and combustion [UL 94].
- Plastic Fasteners resists most diluted acids.
- It also has excellent resistance to petroleum, benzene, acetone, white spirit, trichloroethylene and oil.