Product Profile of Homogeniser For Dairy Industry
Homogeniser for Dairy Industry is used to reduce the size of fat globules or particles and disperse them evenly. The Homogeniser is suitable for use in milk processing, to prevent or delay natural separation of cream from the rest of the emulsion. The Homogeniser avoids separation of fat. The Homogeniser for Dairy Industry increases viscosity and taste of the cream.
Applications of the Homogeniser for Dairy Industry:
- Milk: Better product stability avoiding a cream line in the package, better mouth-feel and appearance, improved shelf life
- Recombined milk: Separation of fat avoided
- Cream: Higher viscosity and a more full-bodied taste
- Yoghurt & other fermented products: Separation of whey avoided and improved texture
Key Features of Homogeniser For Dairy Industry
- Reduces the size of fat globules or particles and disperse them evenly.
- Prevent or delay natural separation of cream from the rest of the emulsion.
- Avoids separation of fat