Product Profile of Hydraulic Elevator With Rope Type Suspension
Star Elevators offers Hydraulic Elevator with Rope type Suspension. Star Elevators supplies a wide range of elevators for Industries, Corporate sectors, Commercial establishments and Housing societies. The Hydraulic Elevator with Rope type Suspension is available with a lifting capacity of 3 to 20 persons at a time that is 225 kg to 1600 kg of weight and also eliminates superstructure machine room that allows better utilization of the built space. The Hydraulic Elevator with Rope type Suspension operates on Side indirect acting suspension with wire ropes and one piston for regular loads and long travels of Maximum 12 Metres.
Key Features of Hydraulic Elevator With Rope Type Suspension
- Abolition of the superstructure machine room which allows better utilization of the built space, saving construction cost, earth quake & elevation.
- Low installation and reduced maintenance cost in comparison to Traction lift.
- Long life because the lift system functions in hydraulic oil.
- The possibility of emergency by lowering with Battery Back up or Manual lowering valve, if the electricity is interrupted.
- Safety, comfort and low noise level.
- Simple and fast installation.
- Single time 3 phase power is used in Up direction only, for Down 1 phase power used.
Product Specification of Hydraulic Elevator With Rope Type Suspension
- Capacity:225 to 1600
- Car-Inside Dimensions:800 to 1400 (W), 900 to 2400 (D)
- Max. travel:12
- Number of Persons:3 to 20
- Shaft:1300 to 1900 (W), 1300 to 2800 (D)