Product Profile of Roof Mounted Packaged Air Conditioner Unit
Sidwal offers Roof Mounted Packaged Air Conditioner Unit Sidwal is an ISO 9001-2000 company. Roof Mounted Packaged Air Conditioner Unit is used in various trains.
Key Features of Roof Mounted Packaged Air Conditioner Unit
- High Savings: Light Weight, saves fuel for hauling, weight 700 X 2 Kgs as compared to 2700 Kgs for conventional AC unit. Saves more than Rs. 20,000 per year per coach in diesel fuel cost.
- Environment Friendly: Uses a small quantity [3 kgs] of the more environment friendly Refrigerant 22.
- Ease in Installation: The unit is gas Charged and tested for performance at the factory premises prior to delivery. Installation involves simply lowering the unit in the false ceiling above the toilet area on both ends of the coach and connecting it to the power supply, drain pipe and flexible duct. It takes little over 6 hours to air condition a coach.
- Low down Time: Replacement of the package can be done in little over 4 hours.
- Hygienic Fresh Air: Fresh air is taken from the roof, which supplies cleaner fresh air free of the toilet odour prevalent in the conventional systems.
- No Refrigerant Leaks: hermetically sealed system has any fittings or shaft seals, thus presenting little potential of gas leaks and avoiding major break downs.
- Low Maintenance: The unit is almost maintenance free since it uses 3 Phase AC motors. No commentators or brushes to wear out.
- Rapid Heat Dissipation: Mounted on the roof, no dirt or dust collection in condenser coils. Unlike the conventional under slung system, no water spray is required to aid heat dissipation.
- Safe Operation: No chance of damage due to flying ballast, cattle runs or flash floods
- Energy Efficient Capacity Control: Compact and modular with short refrigerant pipes, thus loss of capacity through heat pick up in connecting pipes is eliminated. 4 compressors per coach offer 25% to 100% capacity and standby facility. Saves electricity.