Product Profile of Fan Coil Unit
Sidwal supplies Fan Coil Unit. Sidwal is an ISO 9001-2000 recognised company. Fan Coil Unit is used for air conditioning and is highly successful at temperatures as high as 500C.
Key Features of Fan Coil Unit
- These Fan Coil Units use chilled or hot water from a central source.
- Each unit operates independently to circulate air within the room to filter, cool, dehumidify or heat as needed.
- Automatic controls with each unit maintain comfortable conditions in each room individually.
- Each unit has 3 rows deep 3/8 O.D. Copper tubing.
- Aluminium fin type coils provide maximum heat transfer and long life giving dependable service.
- Special fin making process gives crack-free collar fins which attain perfect solid physical bond with Copper tubes when expanded mechanically by inserting bullets through.
- Large diameter blowers designed to run at low RPM to give greater air flow and quiet operation.
- 2 blowers of size 7" X 8" long forward curved Multi blade, double inlet, and double width centrifugal type Aluminum wheels specially designed scrolls control air pattern to avoid turbulence and give low power consumption.
- The motors are resilient rubber mounted, 3 speed, permanent split capacitor type with manual speed selection suitable for 230 VAC service.
- All motors are of the self lubricating type and oil tubes facilitate lubricating these motors periodically.
- Decorative outer castings are available for both vertical and horizontal units on optional basis.
- Rounded corners with no fasteners visible ensure sleek modern look, multi outlet stamped louver air deflectors are provided to deflect air properly.
- These casings are stove enameled painted in desired colours.