Product Profile of Global Positioning Based Personal Car Navigation System
Global Positioning Based Personal Car Navigation System comes with full-coverage detailed map database for fast, easy door-to-door routing and real-time, voice prompted driving guidance. The Personal Car Navigation System provides Updated Points of Interest including businesses, banks, hotels, airports, gas stations, ATMs, restaurants, entertainment venues etc. Hi-Tech Instruments offers Global Positioning Based Personal Car Navigation System. Hi-Tech Instruments is the supplier of a wide range of products in the field of Surveying, Measuring, Monitoring, Mapping and GPS / GIS technologies. The Global Positioning Based Personal Car Navigation System, available under the brand name "750NAV Plus" comes with enhanced 12-Channel GPS Receiver - for extremely precise positioning, exceptionally reliable signal reception and faster system activation.
Key Features of Global Positioning Based Personal Car Navigation System
- Easy to Use Menus and Friendly Voice Prompts
- Vehicle Independent Positioning
- Off-Road Navigation to set way points along off-road travels to route back to camp.
- User-friendly software to access any letter, number, space or character in any address usually with two keystrokes or less.
- Auto Reroute automatically recalculates the route to a destination.
- Route Exclude enables drivers to route around construction and traffic.
- Three guidance screens - True View, Map View, and Manoeuvre List.
- Exit Service Directory
- Address Book - hold addresses, phone numbers for 100 contacts.
Product Specification of Global Positioning Based Personal Car Navigation System
- Operating Temperature Range:-25°C (-10°F) to 65°C (150°F)
- Storage Temperature:Display: -30°C (-22°F) to 75°C (167°F)
Navigation Computer: -40°C (-40°F) to 75°C (167°F)
Docking Station: -40°C (-40°F) to 75°C (167°F)
- Temperature Range:Display: -20°C (-4°F) to 60°C (140°F)
- Voltage Range:Navigation Computer: 10.5 to 15VDC 1 Amp Max; 0.6 Amp Typical