Product Profile of Carbon Steel Bin Activator
Carbon Steel Bin Activator provides positive trouble free continuous discharge from storage of wide range of difficult to handle materials in a variety of densities and particle sizes. The Bin Activator is built up of a specially profiled discharge head which is flexibly hung from bin. The Bin Activator comes in preassembled form and uses an elastic sleeve to seal the gap between the bin and discharge head. The Carbon Steel Bin Activator operates quietly with virtually no maintenance.
Shakti Engineers manufactures Carbon Steel Bin Activator. Shakti Engineers offers a wide range of compact drive for low speed Applications. The range of products include geared motors, geared boxes, rotary vibrators, Vibro separators, spiral elevator, bin activator, bump and jolt machine.
Key Features of Carbon Steel Bin Activator
- Discharge material continuously at a uniform rate on first in, first out basis without segregation.
- Material is handled gently without damaging particles.
- Bin activator offers an advantage of headroom saving. Unlike static bins, the activator permits cone angle. Hence the use of bin activator results in increased storage capacity.
- Unlike in cases where compressed air/ steam jets are used to loosen the material, use of bin activator does not cause product contamination, wetting or dusting.
- Saving labour costs.
- This device consumes minimum power and hence is economical.
- It is totally reliable. rugged and safe device.
- Ideally suitable for continuous day-in and day-out operations.
- It operates quietly with virtually no maintenance.
- Available in preassembled form.
- Can be rapidly installed by bolting/welding on to existing steel or concrete bins of any shape, round or square.
- The bin activators are available in standard sizes right from 300 mm diameter to 3600 mm diameter.
- The bin activators can be supplied separately or as a self contained ready to operate integrated unit by combining a static bin and a bin activator.
- Available in volumetric capacity ranging from 30 Litres to 20.000 Litres.
- The self discharging bins can be designed to be supported on rigid legs or suspended from a suitable structure.
- The Standard units are made of carbon steel. However 304 and 316 stainless steel can also be considered if customer so desires.
- The external and internal surfaces can be painted with enamel epoxy paint of any other paint and colour of customer`s choice.
- The standard motors are of totally enclosed and non vented type and work on 440 V.