Product Profile of Auxiliary Relay Made Of Silver Alloy
Guardian Controls Ltd. Manufactures Auxiliary Relay made of Silver Alloy. Guardian Controls Ltd. Is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company which offers telecom relays, automotive relays, industrial relays and hermetic sealed relays. Auxiliary Relay made of Silver Alloy has resistance of 100 m ohms. The maximum switching power of this relay is 1725 VA/ 550 W.
Other features of Auxiliary Relay made of Silver Alloy are:
- Insulation resistance: 1000 M ohms min at 100 VDC
- Dielectric strength: 1.0 KV rms for 1 min between open contacts and 2.0 KV rms for 1 min between all other points.
Product Specification of Auxiliary Relay Made Of Silver Alloy
- Ambient Temperature:-5 to +45
- Weight:Relay: Approx. 210
Plug-in Base: Approx. 90
- Termination:Plug-in Type
- Pick-up Voltage:≤80% of nominal voltage
Between 70% & 110% of nominal voltage for sensitive versions
- Rating:10 A at 24 VDC/ 130 VAC, (Resistive)
- Resistance:100 m Ohms
- Insulation Resistance:1000 M Ohms min. at 100 VDC
- Max. Switching Power:1725 VA/ 550 W
- Coil Power Consumption:3.25 to 4 W for DC coils
6 VA, 3 W for AC coils
1.8 to 2 W for DC sensitive coils
- Dielectric Strength:Between open contacts: 1.0 KV rms for 1 min.
Between all other points: 2.0 KV rms for 1 min.
- Operating Time:Max. 35
- Switching Voltage:Max. 660 VAC/ 220 VDC
- Release Time:Max. 80 (with 1N 4007 Diode)
- Life Expectancy:Mechanical: 20 x 106 operations (60 cpm)
Electrical: 2.5 x 105 operations (7.5 A, 230 VAC)
2.5 x 105 operations (10 A, 24 VDC)
- Material:Silver Alloy