Product Profile of Motor Operated Endurance Tester For Exhaust Seal
Prolific Engineers manufactures Motor Operated Endurance Tester for Exhaust Seal. Prolific Engineers is an ISO 9001:2000 recognized company. Prolific Engineers offers wide ranges of tensile testing machine, flex testing machines, abrasion testing machine, air permeability tester, resilience tester, flammability tester, fatigue testers etc. Motor Operated Endurance Tester for Exhaust Seal consists of a stainless steel pipe on which the seal under test shall be held rigidly. The equipment has a provision for passing hot air through the pipe on which the seal under test is mounted.
Key Features of Motor Operated Endurance Tester For Exhaust Seal
- The equipment has a provision for passing hot air through the pipe on which the seal under test is mounted.
- The air is provided by a blower fitted on the equipment and heated through burning a mixture of LPG gas and oxygen gas. [The LPG gas cylinder and oxygen gas cylinder are provided by the purchaser.] Rotameter are fitted on the equipment to measure and manually control flow of oxygen and LPG gas to control temperature of the seal as indicated on the temperature indicator provided on the equipment.
- The number of oscillation is recorded on a pre-set type of counter with two pre-set relays.
- One pre-set relay would cut off supply of LPG gas and oxygen gas by solenoid valves and start a cooling fan to cool the exhaust seal under test after a pre-set value of oscillations and the second pre-set relay would stop oscillation after the second pre-set value of oscillations
- Angle of Oscillation Adjustable to ± 3 degree , ± 4 degree , ± 5 degree and ± 6 degree
- Frequency of Oscillation :8 Hz [480 cpm]
- Temperature :Up to 500 degree C
- Counter :Six Digit Pre-set type electronic counter with two pre-set relays
- Motor: ¼ HP 220 Volt AC
Product Specification of Motor Operated Endurance Tester For Exhaust Seal
- Motor:¼HP 220 Volt AC
- Oscillation Frequency:8 Hz (480 cpm)
- Temperature:Upto 500
- Oscillation angle:Adjustable to ± 3, ± 4, ± 5, and ± 6