Product Profile of Yagi Antenna With Trough Reflector
Communication Electronic offers Yagi Antenna with Trough Reflector. Communication Electronic is an ISO 9001: 2000 accredited company supplying a wide range of wireless communication antennas and related accessories. The Yagi Antenna with Trough Reflector of model number SYR-85017 is designed in 700-1000 MHz and delivers a high gain of 17 dBi and an improved Front to Back Ratio of 20 dBi. The Yagi Antenna with Trough Reflector eliminates the need of stacked Yagi array, phasing cable and requires minimum efforts to install.
Key Features of Yagi Antenna With Trough Reflector
- Band delivers a very high gain of 17 dBi. from a single Yagi Antenna and an improved Front to Back Ratio of 20 dBi.
- Parabolic Trough Reflector with standard parasitic reflector
- The Matching section of this Yagi Antenna is completely enclosed inside the Yagi Antenna Boom imparting a stream -lined and light weight design to this Antenna.
- An N-Female connector is fitted at the back end of the Yagi Boom without use of any external connecting cable.
- Easy to install,
- Antenna with a Trough Reflector is supplied complete with stainless steel mounting hardware.
- The use of Trough Reflector eliminates the need of stacked Yagi array, phasing cable etc.
- Polarization of the Antenna can be changed in the field by use of simple hand tools.
Product Specification of Yagi Antenna With Trough Reflector
- Beamwidth 3db (Degrees:30
- Frequency Range:700-990
- Gain (dBi.):17 dBi.
- Input Impedance:50
- Overall Length:1.2
- RF Power Handling Capacity:250
- Wind Rating:200
- Front to Back Ratio:20