Product Profile of Mast Mounted Crossed Polarized Antenna
Communication Electronic offers Mast Mounted Crossed Polarized Antenna. Communication Electronic is an ISO 9001: 2000 accredited company supplying a wide range of wireless communication antennas and related accessories. The Mast Mounted Crossed Polarized Antenna of model number SCY-45011 is a Yagi Antenna designed for Circular Polarization and comes with special mounting hardware, fixed at the centre of the yagi antenna for mounting on a round pipe of 1-1/2 inch diameter. The Mast Mounted Crossed Polarized Antenna uses a GAMMA matching feed, eliminating the use of folded dipole.
Key Features of Mast Mounted Crossed Polarized Antenna
- Rugged, all weather Crossed Elements
- Comes with elements removed from the antenna boom for ease of packing and transportation.
- Can be assembled at site with use of simple hand tools.
- Mounting hardware supplied is of Stainless Steel.
- Antenna termination uses N-Female connector fixed on the antenna dipole.
- The 90 degree delay harness cable comes with impedance matched moulded joints for low VSWR and require no protection against weather.
- When the Antenna is mounted on the mast, the yagi crossed elements make an angle of 45 degrees with respect to horizontal plane.
- Can be mounted to work as RCP or LCP selectable by inter-changing the 90 Degrees
Product Specification of Mast Mounted Crossed Polarized Antenna
- Beamwidth 3db (Degrees:51
- Frequency Range:330-512
- Front to Back Ratio:18
- Gain (dBi.):11 dBi.
- Input Impedance:50
- Overall Length:1.6
- RF Power Handling Capacity:250
- Wind Rating:170