Product Profile of Horizontal Or Vertical Polarising Grid Parabolic Antenna
Communication Electronic supplies Horizontal or Vertical Polarising Grid Parabolic Antenna. Communication Electronic is an ISO 9001: 2000 recognised company manufacturing a wide range of wireless communication antennas and related accessories. The Horizontal or Vertical Polarising Grid Parabolic Antenna of model number SPP-35014 consists of full Paraboloid dish with 2 Meter [6.6 feet] diameter for use in digital and analogue communication systems. The Horizontal or Vertical Polarising Grid Parabolic Antenna comes in parabolic shape that focuses energy at the feed point.
Key Features of Horizontal Or Vertical Polarising Grid Parabolic Antenna
- Mounting arrangement permits to change the polarization from horizontal to vertical and vice-versa.
- All the screws, nuts and bolts of Grid Parabolic Antenna are of stainless steel.
- The parabolic shape focuses energy at the feed point of the Grid Parabolic Antenna. have a narrow focused beam of energy
- Radiating elements and matching stub are made of Aluminium.
- The compact size allows easy handling
- Specially designed mounting arrangement results in fast installation.
Product Specification of Horizontal Or Vertical Polarising Grid Parabolic Antenna
- Bandwidth:Full Band
- Beamwidth 3db (Degrees:30
- Frequency Range:345 - 375
- Front to Back Ratio:30 dB.
- Gain (dBi.):14 dBi.
- Input Impedance:50
- Materials:All Aluminum
- RF Power Handling Capacity:250