Product Profile of Dual Stacked Aluminium Yagi Antenna
Communication Electronic manufactures Dual Stacked Aluminium Yagi Antenna. Communication Electronic is an ISO 9001: 2000 certified company offering a wide range of wireless communication antennas and related accessories. The Dual Stacked Aluminium Yagi Antenna of model number SDY-15016 is a all weather Antenna made from aircraft grade anodized aluminium tubes and rods and comes with a stacking pipe as mounting accessory. The Dual Stacked Aluminium Yagi Antenna is designed with tunable feed for eliminating the use of folded dipole and uses a "Gamma" feed as matching device together with antenna tuning facility to keep the VSWR low.
Key Features of Dual Stacked Aluminium Yagi Antenna
- Robust, light weight and all weather Antenna
- The stacking distance is factory adjusted by fixing mounting clamps on the mounting pipe to deliver maximum gain.
- The phasing harness cable with moulded cable joints and N-Female antenna termination is also supplied with the antenna.
- The installation requires no tuning or adjustment of stacking distance
- Comes in pre-assembled design and does not require any field tuning or adjustments.
- Uses a "Gamma" feed that works as matching device together with antenna tuning facility to keep the VSWR low increasing the efficiency
- Can be mounted to obtain any horizontal or vertical polarization.
- Can be stacked either horizontally or vertically to control the beam-width in desired plane.
Product Specification of Dual Stacked Aluminium Yagi Antenna
- Beamwidth:25 HHpp (Degrees)
- Frequency Range:136-174
- Front to Back Ratio:15
- Gain (dBi.):15 dBi.
- Input Impedance:50
- Overall Length:2.1
- RF Power Handling Capacity:250
- Shipping Length:2.2
- Wind Rating:190