Product Profile of Cartridge Heaters Incased In Brass Sheath
Girish electrical industries is the manufacturer of electrical heaters & heating elements in india. They supply their heater to chemical, fertiliser, pharmaceutical, textile, electroplating, railways, defence, marine, dairy, distillery and many more industries. The cartridge heaters incased in brass sheath is a brass tube sheathed refractory insulated heater provided with 4" long teflon wire for terminals. However the following features are noteworthy:
- Wattage are given at 230 volts, it can be supplied in any voltages.
- Can be supplied in any minimum wattage.
- 1¼ diameter heater has screw type terminals.
- Can be made in s.S., m.S. Or incoloy tubes.
- Can be made in 7/16"diameter, 9/16" diameter,11/16" diameter, 15/16" diameter, 2" diameter and any mm size diameter tube.
- Can be provided with fibre glass wire, teflon wire or beaded wire in any length.
- Can be provided with porcelain terminal block in 5/8"ø to 1"øheaters.
These are used in dies moulds, platens, revolving rolls, plastic injection and extrusion barrels, tablet strip sealing machines carton making machines & shoe making machines etc.